A visit to South Walton should not be complete without a back-bay fishing charter. The pristine waters of the Choctawhatchee Bay host a large variety of inshore fishing opportunities. In contrast to the deep sea fishing that the Gulf of Mexico offers, anglers have the ability to fish close to shore in shallow water. If you have not had the chance to experience this family-friendly outing, book your trip today!
Common Inshore Species:
Redfish, Speckled Trout, Jack Cervelle, Spanish Mackerel, Sheepshead, and Flounder
Common Bowfishing Species:
Southern Rays, Cownose Rays, Mullet, Gar
What To Expect
- Length of charter varies from 3-6 hours, depending on trip type.
- Includes up to 4 people, with an additional charge for extra. 6 maximum.
- Use of artificial and live bait.
- All rods, tackle, bait, fish cleaning, and licensing are provided.
- Morning and afternoon trips, standard | Night trips available
- Depart from: 105 Hogtown Bayou Lane, Santa Rose Beach, FL 32459
What To Bring
- Drinks, snacks, small cooler.
- Appropriate clothing for weather.
- 24′ Pathfinder
- 22′ Blazer Bay
- 18′ Bevertail Skiff
*Gratuity not included in listed price.
Stretching some 30 miles from end-to-end and spanning 4 to 6 miles across at any given point, Choctawhatchee Bay is home to an abundance of redfish, speckled trout, shrimp, oysters, gulf menhaden, blue crab, flounder, striped mullet, white mullet, the ever-delightful dolphins.
ADD'L DAY -